WHY CHOOSE EMILY KARR PHOTOGRAPHY?
Emily Karr Photography is the most sought after Senior Portrait Studio in the Buffalo New York area for creating EPIC, award winning images that feature you doing the things you love! Read on to learn why…
- QUALITY IMAGES- We guarantee quality images you’ll cherish, that are printed on archival materials that will last for generations. Our parents always say that if their home was ever on fire, our images are the first material possessions they would grab… that truly means the world to us. Emily is an award winning, Certified Professional Photographer who is skilled at using advanced lighting techniques & natural posing to create stunning images. She has studied with amazing mentors from all over the world to give you the best of the best. She uses a combination of natural & artificial light to ensure you look terrific! With her skill set, she can create amazing images at any time.
- QUALITY PRODUCTS – Our products are the best of the best & you’re going to LOVE them!
- LOTS & LOTS OF LOOKS – senior portraits are more than just smiling for the camera & “saying cheese”. This is a major milestone in your life & it’s time for something epic that celebrates the real you. No one wants cookie cutter, boring images… you don’t get a ton of Instagram followers with those. Your images should define you & be an extension of who you really are.
- FUN AT ALL COSTS – 20+ years in photography has taught Emily to have fun no matter what. Nothing is really worth doing if you can’t have some fun with it. Emily feels like she truly has the best job in the world. She loves interacting with people & learning all about their talents & hobbies. It’s a fresh & exciting challenge with each person she interacts with.
- TECHNOLOGY – We know how much you guys LOVE social media… we’ve got all kinds of technology to allow you to share your experience & your images with your friends…. this is something our seniors love best!
- BRING THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY – We encourage you to encompass your sports equipment, musical instruments, trophies & hobbies during your session. We’ve also done sessions with cars, quads, airplanes, hunting gear, boats, goats, dogs, cats, horses, cows & BFFs… Your senior portrait experience should show exactly who you are and what you did during this time in your life.
Your senior portraits will be the means by which people remember you…